Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Power of Enhancement

I have used Photoshop many times but never to such dramatic effect...

The day was grey, rays of watery sun broke through the high cloud onto a grey sea (P1)...I pressed enhance and was amazed at the difference (P2)...for an experiment I enhanced once more...(P3).

In some ways this has left me feeling a little disappointed because P1 was how it looked and how the day looked too...

Monochrome of Grey

1st Enhancement 


2nd Enhancement  
However, I find all three photographs very beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. They're all nice, but the 'enhanced' ones are definitely more dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...if the day had been like 2nd enhancement, I would have waited around for more pictures as the light changed.

      Delete