Sunday, July 1, 2012

A new month - a new beginning

A new month – a new beginning!  Today I published my book and set up distribution to www.amazon.co.ukhttp://www.thebookdepository.com/ – and several other book distribution companies.  At the moment it's only available from www.feedaread.com. If you live in Italy you will have the same problems as me and need to wait for Amazon or the Book Depository to be ready to sell it.

I have waited all month.  Apparently FeedARead weren’t receiving my emails!  After a few tense weeks I managed to make contact and my book was sent to me.  Today I thought that I would have to write – ‘still not arrived’ but it arrived on Friday and today my book is out there for all to buy, except it will take a few days to filter through to Amazon etc.  I am pleased with it.  I can’t promise that there may not be a few typo’s still – read June blog to understand why!

Now to promoting the book!

I have an author page @ www.facebook.com/TheHaphazardGardener  and a new website @ http://www.thehaphazardgardener.com/ as well as this blog.  When my book is at Amazon I will create an author page there as well.

2 comments:

  1. Very proud to be one of the first owners of your book xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill - don't forget to follow me next time you visit. Get a pic. of you reading it and I can post it on my facebook page. Come back when you've read it and tell me what you think.x

      Delete