|with thanks to Joanne Phillips|
1.The book that gave me the inspiration to tackle my book The Haphazard Gardener was Mirabel Osler's 'A Gentle Plea for Chaos' and Clare Leighton's 'Four Hedges'.
2. My favourite author is Alan Bennett - for his dry sense of humour and matter of fact storytelling.
3. My biggest heartache was leaving my beautiful garden is Sussex in 2005.
4. My happiest decade + was from 1989 when I met my lovely husband Philip to 2005 when we sold up.
5. My favourite things are flowers, trees, mountains, clouds and waterfalls.
My five nominees are:-
1. Jerry Fresia - an insprirational artist & author who lives on Lake Como. Sign up for his newsletter for a magical journey. http://fresia.com/blog
2. The owner of the next blog appears to be anoynmous but it is a wonderful blog of poetry, photographs and flash fiction. http://grace-passingclouds.blogspot.com/.
3. Joanna Cannon - http://joannacannon.wordpress.com/ - Joanna writes truely wonderful words full of understanding and perception.
4. Tracy Fells - http://tracyfells.blogspot.com/ - Tracy is from Sussex a county I miss very much - she has intersting posts and lovely photographs.
5. Julie - http://internet-pets.blogspot.com/ - Lots of information and gorgeous photographs.